|Height||127cm / 4'2"|
|Weight||44 lbs / 20kg|
Appearances[edit | edit source]
A small, scrawny boy with golden blonde hair and black eyes. Fyodor often wears baggy clothing consisting of overly long sleeves and multiple layers, along with a very, very long scarf and, most notably, a green ribbon tied around his neck. Despite his well-layered clothing, he doesn't seem to wear shoes, instead preferring to romp around barefoot no matter the weather. (Likewise he doesn't take off his scarf even on warm days.)
Mage Form[edit | edit source]
Transformed, Fyodor sprouts yellow canary wings and his ears turn pointed. His clothing becomes lighter and easier to move around in (read: less clothing), and he's adorned with a few emerald brooches on his sleeves, neck, and waist, along with golden bangles around his ankles.
Personality[edit | edit source]
A very energetic boy with an obsession with happiness. Naive and friendly, Fyodor is trusting of almost anyone and anything, becoming attached to others extremely quickly (though due to a short attention span and flighty memory, he often forgets people). He doesn't hesitate to speak what he thinks, nor does there seem to be any inhibition in his actions. Constantly moving in one way or another, his energy is endless, and he uses this to keep himself and others happy, as well as to live each day to the fullest.
Background[edit | edit source]
Upon dropping into Fyr'st, Fyodor claimed to have hit his head, remembering nothing. Even his name slipped his mind- upon remembering it, though, he mentioned associating names with happiness.
Meeting with an extremely sick Eon, Fyodor expressed a bizarre state of wonder before snapping back to attention on staying positive.
Battling Style[edit | edit source]
I haven't gotten this far forgive let's just pretend that he's mysterious and edgy y e a h (not really)
Stats[edit | edit source]
- Potential: ???
- Power: ???
- Magic: ???
- Speed: ???
- Luck: ???
Normal Ability[edit | edit source]
Special Ability[edit | edit source]
Relationships[edit | edit source]
if you're on here congratulations he retained you in his memory
- Eon: A boy he's met a few times in the snow. Upon their first meeting, they made snowmen together, and by their second, Fyodor had claimed Eon as a friend. He lent the boy his scarf for a bit, which has helped him to remember the rabbit considerably.
- Finnegan: The first to find Fyodor upon his falling into the fountain. She's acted as a sisterly figure for him, and has been kind enough to take care of him and show him around!
Miscellaneous/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- I'm just gonna say this right now the majority of his habits are based on... birds...
- He has no academic skills- reading and counting are above him.
- A very early riser, and consequently a very early sleeper as well. He rises and falls with the sun!
- His greetings consist of the time of day. (ie. "Morning morning", "Happy daytime", or "Nighty night"