A cheerful citizen of Fyr'stcercle, she was the first NPC to have a reoccurring role in events. Though she doesn't seem to have much significance in many plot-related events, she does serve as a link between many other NPCs. She's also the easiest NPC to get along with... though she does seem more naive/ignorant in comparison to other citizens of Fyr'stcercle.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Imel is a young woman who appears in her late-teens. She has medium-length wavy hair that is usually tied up and tucked under her hat and some in small side-ponytail. Her eyes are duel-colored yellow and teal.
She is very feminine in appearance and generally dresses in pink which is her favorite color (though not because it's girly, but because it reminds her of candy). She's always wearing her flower earrings which were a gift from Three.
Personality[edit | edit source]
A friendly woman who is always smiling or at least cheerful around others. She enjoys being around people and has no problem befriending even the most unsocial of characters.
She's a bit self-conscious about her appearance and is constantly dieting. Although she breaks her diets rather quickly due to her very big sweet tooth.
Background[edit | edit source]
NPC Function[edit | edit source]
NPC Relationships[edit | edit source]
Other Relationships[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She had a twin named Lemi. Her name is just that but backwards.
- Her full name Imellie is pronounced like "Emily". Her name means "industrious, striving; work; rival; laborious; eager".
- Her character in the Casino is "rabbit".
- She was actually slightly temperamental at first but after the death of her sister her personality became more subdued.
- Her favorite snack is sweethearts which sometimes drop from the sky.